Inspired by a certain other photographer I thought I’d give you a little more insight to the man behind the camera. That’d be me then A little list of stuff I love and stuff I don’t love at all. Not an easy thing to do with my usual photographic accompaniments so, for now, here’s a recent photo of Elliott in the park taken with the luscious 85mm 1.2 lens… I love them both (Elliott and the lens).
Stuff that I love…
1. A girl called Evelyne.
2. Music with emotion.
3. Daddies Brown Sauce.
4. Checking items off a to-do list.
5. Traveling in Asia.
6. Stephen Fry.
7. The perfect cup of tea.
8. Mayonaise – the Smashing Pumpkins song.
9. Freshly cleaned sheets.
10. Can-do people.
11. Scuba diving.
12. Driving along Sunset Boulevard with the roof down.
13. Direct flights.
14. Jack Daniel’s, but only with coke.
15. Frankie Boyle‘s humour.
16. Dark chocolate.
17. Countryside pubs.
18. The last blue in the sky before nightfall.
19. When somebody covers a song and makes it better.
20. Power showers.
21. The Image Is Found
22. Waking up early and not feeling tired.
23. Stationery – I have an unhealthy obsession with marker pens and jotters!
24. Funky hotels.
25. The T-Mobile Dance
27. Evelyne’s chicken pasta.
28. Bose noise cancelling headphones.
29. Homemade greetings cards.
30. Blog comments
Stuff that bugs me…
1. Drivers who hog the middle lane when the left lane is clear.
2. People who don’t like bands just because they’re popular.
3. Perfectly wrapped presents.
4. Rogues apostrophes!
5. Traffic lights which change to red when nobody else is at the junction.
6. Expensive Wifi.
7. Sentimental patriotism.
8. Mayonnaise – the food.
9. Never having enough time.
10. Parents who dress twins in identical clothes.
11. Having no mobile phone reception in my house.
12. People who assume I only shoot weddings because it pays well.
13. Girls who say that nothing’s wrong while making it obvious that there’s something very wrong.
14. Kaiser Chiefs.
15. The Mighty Boosh. I tried to like it. It’s rubbish!
16. Drivers who don’t say thank you after you let them out at a junction.
17. Warm beer.
18. Traffic. Especially when it’s in my way!!
19. Gold jewelery.
20. Cutting-the-cake photos.
21. 3 songs, no flash!
22. Fat kids.
23. When somebody puts a slice of lemon in my Jack & coke.
24. People who think the Bible is a true story.
26. Fairweather friends.
27. Greetings cards that say “this was the cheapest in the shop and I don’t know you at all”.
28. Miami. Apart from when it’s full of my friends.
29. Christmas decorations in any month except December.
30. When bands I love release albums that I don’t love.
Go on, leave me a comment with one thing you love and one thing that bugs you to death!