*** THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW SOLD OUT ***
So here it is… the BIGGEST and BEST wedding photography workshop we’ve ever held… in the Big Smoke, London Town.
Two days packed with info, shooting, processing, food, drink and lots of laughs. This is gonna be fun!
I’m also really excited to be bringing along guest speaker, nice guy and one of my favourite wedding photographers…. Ed Peers.
Here’s the stuff you need to know…
Tuesday 5th March – 10am til 6pm
Wednesday 6th March- 10am til 6pm
Bumpkin, Notting Hill, London
£400 + VAT for the two days – Places are limited to 15 people
What will be covered?
As much as possible! I’ll go over the following….
- My photography style
- How I find the right clients without spending too much money
- What’s in my bag and how and when to use it.
- How I work on the wedding day. Step-by-step.
- How I use natural light, off camera flash and a little wizardry.
- A shoot on the streets surrounding the workshop venue
- Shooting after dark. Painting with light.
- Live shoot. A regular couple in cool wedding outfits on the urban backstreets of London. How to get a varied and creative set of images in a short space of time.
- Post-production using the images from the morning’s shoot. How I give images the look I’m after. This will be far more in depth than previous workshops.
- Workflow – Don’t let work take over your life! - How to shave hours (make that DAYS!) off your post-production time.
- Guest speaker – Ed Peers - Ed will chat about his unique style of shooting weddings, here and overseas.
On the first evening, I will be booking a table at a local restaurant and you are invited to join us for dinner if you choose to.
Below are links to some of our previous attendees’ images and some great reviews of the workshop.